Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Credits
    to give my 2 cents..
    The american lied to the world when it came to weapon of mass destruction...they lied to us when it came to torture of iraqi prisoners.
    For me i dont trust the american politics anymore...

Credits
    And you trusted it before?
    Live long and prosper
    Terraner

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by discostu
    to give my 2 cents..
    The american lied to the world when it came to weapon of mass destruction...they lied to us when it came to torture of iraqi prisoners.
    For me i dont trust the american politics anymore...
    Yeah, and now we know that the NY Times lies, and British papers forge photos! Wow, not only can't we trust American politians we can't trust the sources who are giving us reasons not to trust Americans...

Maybe the only one we can trust is Saddam, because at least he was telling the truth when he said "I have no WMDs." I hope Americans make him their leader. The world would be a much safer place.
    "34 million American adults are obese. Putting together that excess blubber would fill the Grand Canyon two-fifths of the way up. That may not sound impressive, but keep in mind it is a very big canyon."

Credits
    Oh wait, Iraqis used WMDs against western soldiers )see here)

I guess Saddam was lying and Bush was telling the truth. I guess you can't trust anyone, huh?

Credits
    "small quantity of sarin" - wow, that's a real understatement, for anyone who knows exactly what Sarin is, small quantity means that pretty much everyone around will die

ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits

Lightbulb

my 2 cents: THE FACT is that USA is Fu*ked up almost everywhere they messed up with their nonsense war games & if they continue that way in muslim world, they will pay consequences badly...

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ZUBi
    my 2 cents: THE FACT is that USA is Fu*ked up almost everywhere they messed up with their nonsense war games & if they continue that way in muslim world, they will pay consequences badly...

dito... and end of my comments.
    Nothing more to say

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake
    "small quantity of sarin" - wow, that's a real understatement, for anyone who knows exactly what Sarin is, small quantity means that pretty much everyone around will die

UNDERSTATEMENT! Oh please... even if somebody had a scratch on at this point they would have been reported dead... Bush is waiting for a proof to protect his dear A$$
    As the matter of fact, if this news is right, i bet the one who planted there were americans, or paid by american politicians!

Credits
    wow.. ya'll still onto this??

nice going, ZUBi
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    Of course they/we are.
    That's why this war and all that stuff never ends!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRising
    Bush is waiting for a proof to protect his dear A$$
    As the matter of fact, if this news is right, i bet the one who planted there were americans, or paid by american politicians!
    You can't seriously think that, can you?

That's like me arguing that since French politicians argued against the war they would have mud on their face had WMDs been found in Iraq. So maybe the reason we haven't found WMDs is because Frenchmen are helping the Iraqis hide them so they don't look stupid. Obviously, that's a ridiculous notion...but no more than what JustRising proposed.

Let's be honest enough here to admit when we may be wrong. For example, based on what Bill Clinton, Tony Blair, GW Bush, and others said I thought that evidence of WMDs would be much more apparent by now. I was wrong about that...but I'm still glad that we are helping establish freedoms in an area where people were shot for speaking out against the gov't and women had no rights at all.

If WMDs are found...and it looks like some evidence may be coming to light now, let's be reasonable and not jump to wild conspiracy theories in order to ensure that your viewpoint was "right all along."

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456