Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Kill Bill Vol. 2

What is the song at the beginning of the trailer (not teaser trailer) of vol. 2 ?? i checked soundtracknet , but it's not on it...
    It's probably a song of ennio morricone...
    and what's the song that's starts to playing when the Bride (uma thurman) sees her daughter in the trailer??
    hopefulle i'm not asking much... but i would really want to have those songs
    thanx...
    Last edited by svenne; 05-03-2004 at 12:21 PM.

Credits
    Hey. It took me a while to track down, but the music from the start and end of the trailer is from The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. The track title is "The Trio"

Credits
    Very thanx man!!! it's absolutly right...

thanx again

Credits
    I know this isn't really trailer related, but does anyone know what or where I can get the music of the "Pei Mei" sequence when he is training The Bride? [One of the scenes has The Bride and Pei Mei against a red sunlight backdrop in black sillouette of them training] It isn't on the Vol.2 soundtrack. Please help!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by filmcritik
    I know this isn't really trailer related, but does anyone know what or where I can get the music of the "Pei Mei" sequence when he is training The Bride? [One of the scenes has The Bride and Pei Mei against a red sunlight backdrop in black sillouette of them training] It isn't on the Vol.2 soundtrack. Please help!
    Many music of the film isn't on the cd, just like Vol. 1... I'm still waiting for a cd that features all the songs, but i don't know if that's gonna be the case in the near future so we'll just have to wait and see won't we?!

check a site of Quentin Tarantino, maybe there's information there about his music and where to find it