Thanks Thanks:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits
    What???? The one that breaks all the fricken rules that they so claim was what you had to follow for this contest.

Although I would have broken the rules too but I was pretty much turned off by the idea that you couldn't mess around with the typography.

That poster is pretty cool but judging from the trailer it doesn't really fit the feel. This poster probably works better for the first RE or a george romero film.

Hell you could take the picture and throw any zombie flick name on it and it would work. I guess the argument is, there is nothing original or ground breaking in the poster. Its pretty basic cut/paste/crop, scan in your crumpled up lunch bag and then put screen lines on it. Add the blue hue and you got the image. Then place the text in the upper middle. 30 minutes of work (depending how much time you spend in blending modes). Although if the photography was created by the contestant than thats pretty damn good.

I won't say anything more but I shouldn't have procrastinated and just created the 3 entries. Next time.

edit:dude that could be the poster for the first Exorsist.
    Last edited by Drew Boi; 08-05-2004 at 04:29 AM.