Thanks Thanks:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits
    Finally got around to reading the beginning of the comics, and I'm more intrigued by this movie than ever. Also, did anyone else notice how Miramax is sticking Quentin Tarantino's name all over this? Not exactly surprising, but desperate nonetheless. They may as well just market it with the title Pulp Fiction 2.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jase
    Finally got around to reading the beginning of the comics, and I'm more intrigued by this movie than ever. Also, did anyone else notice how Miramax is sticking Quentin Tarantino's name all over this? Not exactly surprising, but desperate nonetheless. They may as well just market it with the title Pulp Fiction 2.
    I wouldn't say that. Miramax is only giving QT is due credit on the film by saying that he was a guest director. Robert and Frank are still getting all the credit.

See, even Quentin's name is smaller than the other two. I don't understand what you're talking about. Frank's name is on their twice which gives him the most credit. QT has got the least, as he should.
    Last edited by WorkShed; 03-07-2005 at 04:33 PM.
    http://web.sm3thegame.com/media/2502/2863/9999999/BannerPassContest1.gif