Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Censorship in DVD player softwares

Hello everyone,

Is there any way that I can get my DVDplayer (software) skip certain positions in a movie for playing it back for my children? Is there any program that is designed to play DVD's with censoring features?

Thanx >

Credits
    You might want to check out this thread

http://www.movie-list.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9098
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    Thread Moved

Most DVD players (software) provide parental locks. Even Windows Media Player and other media playing programs have the opinion of parental locks. DVD are made with parental locks as well and players have a choice to use them or not.

I've attached a picture that shows the opinion to turn on parental locks if needed using Windows Media Player.
    Last edited by Kn'thrak; 11-14-2007 at 07:33 AM.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]