Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Hoffman Is A Focker! (

http://hollywoodreporter.com/thr/fil...ent_id=2072723

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Dustin Hoffman has been cast as Ben Stiller's father in Universal Pictures' "Meet the Fockers," the sequel to the 2000 comedy hit "Meet the Parents." "Fockers" is being directed by Jay Roach. The sequel sees Greg Focker (Stiller) and his fiancee, Pam Byrnes (Polo), thinking everything is hunky-dory now that Greg has won over his soon-to-be in-laws, Jack (De Niro) and Dina Byrnes (Danner). But that's before Pam's parents meet Greg's parents, the Fockers. This is the first film since SLEEPERS that Hoffman and De Niro are together again.
    Release Date: December 22nd, 2004 (wide); (that's the Wednesday before Christmas)

Premise: Having given permission to male nurse Greg Focker (Stiller) to wed his daughter (Polo), ex-CIA man Jack Byrnes (De Niro) and his wife (Danner) travel to Detroit to "meet the parents", who this time around are Mr. and Mrs. Focker, who are as different from them as can be. As asked in the first movie, what sort of people name their son Gay M. Focker? (This reminded me of Johnny Cash's song "A Boy Named Sue").

Director: Jay Roach (Meet the Parents, Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery, Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me, Mystery Alaska, Austin Powers in Goldmember)
    fun fun :big grin:
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    Who is the Mother Focker?

lol... sorry cant resist..

Credits
    Originally posted by trailergod

:big grin: I gotta thank you, I haven't laughed this hard in a while

thanks man...oh geez, that's hilarious...:big grin:

anyway, looking forward to this movie

Credits
    Fock me! A sequel to Meet The Parents? I'm not sure about this one. I hope they don't mess up.

Credits
    Fockin' A.
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    Originally posted by trailergod

hehe

i forgot where, but i read somewhere in a german magazine that barbara streisand is in talks to play the mother
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers

Credits
    yep, it's b. streisand

from imdb:
    No doubt inspiring a chorus of was-this-the-best-she's-been-offered? comments, reports emerged today that Barbra Streisand will appear in Universal's Meet the Fockers, playing Ben Stiller's mother in the sequel to his 2000 hit Meet the Parents. It will mark Streisand's return to the screen after an absence of more than eight years, her last role being 1996's The Mirror Has Two Faces. (During that time she has reportedly rejected a number of high-profile roles, including one in Chicago; she also was reportedly asked to direct the movie.) Shortly after Dustin Hoffman was cast to play Stiller's father, Stiller was asked on Access Hollywood whom he wanted to play his mother. "My dream is Barbra Streisand," he said. Teri Polo will reprise her role as Stiller's fiancée, while Robert De Niro and Blythe Danner will return as her parents.

Credits
    From www.imdb.com
    Barbra Streisand has picked up a bizarre nickname from actress Teri Polo while filming the sequel to Meet The Parents - Boob. Streisand stars as Ben Stiller's mother and Dustin Hoffman's wife in Meet The Fockers, which also stars Polo, Robert De Niro and Blythe Danner. But rather than behave in a star-struck manner around her legendary co-stars, Polo has opted instead to have fun with them. She says, "It's crazy. Dustin Hoffman is a five-year-old kid trapped in a grown man's body. And Barbra Streisand has an amazing sense of humor. The director (Jay Roach) thought that I called her a boob, and Barbra laughed. So from then on, I decided that my nickname for her was going to be Boob. She answers to it too - just ask her."

Credits
    No fockin way!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I loved the movie.. I'm definitely gonna see this one.

"Nice to meet you, Fockers."
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."