Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

need help?? fast

hi,
    actually i am having the credit card details of my sister who is in the us and she has allowed me to buy upto 8-9 dollars od dvd from it online, and i can't decide between musa: the warrior and returner. cd-wow has returner for just 7 dollars but it has got crappy reviews all over the net, and musa is too costly everywhere even on ebay, so pls can anyone help me, also, i would some suggestions too on cheap dvd's (with intl. shipping) of action, adventure, sci-fi genres,musa low priced, pls help guys!! is returner worth 7 dollars? only someone who has seen it can tell me.
    Thanks!!

Credits
    I didn't like it. Mainly because too much effort has been put in this film, production wise, but the lack of a genuine story made it fall out.

From my notes about this movie, I wrote: It's like the writer had just finished watching E.T., The Terminator, The Matrix and Final Fantasy before spilling his ink.

I think you should better try to rent it or something, rather than tossing some cash on.

Credits
    ok, can i get VERSUS anywhere for a low price, i have tried many sites but all are above 10 dollars!