Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Hellraiser: Hellseeker

Hmmm.. normally I'm not really into horror franchises, but somehow I like the Hellraiser series. The Cenobites are always very freaky, and I love this puzzle box.

Now the first infos about the sixth installment 'Hellraiser: Hellraiser' pouring in. Check the 1st pic. The 'guy' in the pic is called 'surgeon cenobite' ... and hell yeah, it's a freaky one again! (no ... I won't include the pic in the thread, 'cause there are minors on the board ... so don't click the link if you are under 18!)

(btw: go and get a Clive Barker book ... very good read!).

Credits
    I saw the first and hated it so I never bothered with the others.
    "They took the sky, but we're still flyin..."

Movieman's DVDanswers.com Review Page

ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits

Thumbs up

I LIKE Hellraiser series. IMO best Sci-Fi Horror movie series (forget Jason & Freddie)...

Hellraiser: Hellseeker: The sixth "Hellraiser" flick will hit video & DVD on October 15th.

source: http://www.darkhorizons.com/news.htm ( Thursday, July 11th 2002 )

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT

Credits

I...have...to...keep...watching

I saw the first one in the theater for $1 in college and really didn't like it, not even for a DOLLAR. Thought it was a stupid idea to have a second one but then my friend, with whom I saw the first one and didn't like it either, saw the second and said I should see it 'cause it helps explain the nonsense that was in the first one. So since, I've had to keep watching the subsequent movies simply because, to their credit, each one explains more about the puzzle box and the nature of it. It's all a matter of opinion on whether it's your cup of tea though. I tend to like more suspense than gore and Clive Barker is more the latter. I have four of these movies under my belt and I have to keep watching now out of morbid curiosity and because I have too much invested to stop now.