Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

LOTR: ROTK - a movie-goer's guide

For those who liked Peter Jackson's movie and haven't read J.R.R. Tolkien's book, here is an article from The Encyclopedia of Arda - one of my favourite sites. This is what it offers:

"Movie-goer’s Guide
    If you've enjoyed the movie version of The Return of the King, we've prepared a page to help you make the transition from the movie to the book. Here, you'll find all the major differences between the book and the film, some tidbits of movie trivia and background, and even details of what happens after the movie ends."

You can read it all here - it's too long to copy/paste it here. For the LOTR fans - this article is great.

Warning: big spoilers for those who want to read the book!

Credits
    I want to read this but I also want to read the book so it's hard not to. I just wonder if I'll ever get to the book though, it's taking me forever to get through FOTR.

Credits
    as a self confessed LOTR fanatic, i give it the thumbs up ... the webpage i mean ... as for the books, they've always topped my reading lists and all time favourites ... I've been reading the books since i was around 12 ... my family members are book worms. At the time, I was the youngest ... had nothing to ... everyone preferred to read rather than play with me, so i basically took up reading myself ... *Laughing out loud* ... interesting.

Anyway, LOTR rocks and im glad that peter jackson actually did the movie ... putting so much of his time on it ... it was a worthwhile epic ... unlike most of the adaptations ... before lotr, i was against adapting books into feature films ... thought of films as being credited as their own form of story telling, not retelling ... still do ...