Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Question about Chronicles of Riddick

I've been having some trouble digging up this info, so I'm posting here. I'm looking to get some of the knives (or copies of them) that were in the movie, but whoever made them is not listed in the credits. Or anywhere else that I can find. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Credits
    Your not the only one that looks for movie props! There is a big group of people that enjoy getting these movie props that were used in a movie. A good place to start is to email the creators of the Riddick movie website and ask them if they can help you and/or follow your questions to someone that can help. One of the best ways I've noticed is props very offen show up on EBay. Those can be prices but if these props are popular, then offen companies will mas produce them. Knifes for example will likely be produced by a limited amount with engravings relating to the movie but they can be customed so it looks like they have come from the movie. These are called prop replicas and are just as good, but if you don't know the difference

I, myself would love to get my hands on the Pilgram Cross Knife seen in the Wing Commander movie. I wonder if knifes can be shipped for decorative reasons.

Oh.. Welcome to Movie-List Forum :big grin: :big grin: :big grin:
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    yah I'm not a big knives fan.. but I know Jedi Taz is definitely a fan. He owns a bat leth and a number of cool knives. He has taken me to places where I've never seen any knives like the ones I saw. I saw the exact same knife or sword that were used in the movie (Stargate). It's pretty neat! Don't know if you already looked around, but go to a mall or free markets that has knives stores and they got some cool stuff. Who knows! I know nothing about knives or swords. I don't even know what knife you're talking about from the movie.

And yah... welcome to the forum!
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    Hey, thanks guys. That'll help, big time. Oh and kn'thrak, I think the Pilgrim Cross Knife is at http://www.weaponmasters.com/index.h...=&ITEM=UC-1185. Is that the right one? They're discontinued right now, but they have a "Notify" option if they pick it back up again.

EDIT: Oh, they do have the design on file. And they make custom knives. So maybe they can help. The custom orders are done under Services (at the top of the page).
    Last edited by daedelus7183; 06-22-2004 at 06:30 PM.

Credits
    Radstar: The one I'm talking about specfically were the ones (it was a pair) Riddick used in the final Crematoria fight scene. They were held like normal, but blade came back and curved around the front of the hand. I've never seen that particular style before and I thought I'd add it to my collection.

And thanks, most forums I've been to don't have any help for the first week. It's good to be here.
    Last edited by daedelus7183; 06-22-2004 at 06:31 PM.

Credits
    Thanx heaps daedelus7183. I'm on the notification. Would love to get this.