Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Frequency
    This test I got 120, being a Precision Processor. Another test I did, was 140 and another was 180. As you can see, IQ is just a attempt at grading something that is not there.
    That's only half-right.

As proven from your results, you'd improved your score every time you did the same tests again as you remembered some of the answers. Intelligent increases as experience culminates.

Then again, I've learned the hard way that culmulation of experiences doesn't always improve the situation. For instance, no matter how hard one tries, there are always some people one can never please/impress/make a good impression to - you know exactly what I mean.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    Like Frequency says .. IQs are pretty useless as far as I can see, so don't get all warped if you didn't score high on this test. As Forrest Gump says, "stupid is as stupid does". It's much more important to have the love and support of good friends and family ... and to be lucky enough to find a job that you love, whether it is working on computers ... in the movies (that would be lucky!), working in the medical field .. whatever.... as long as you love it and you're happy.
    Deep In The Heart Of Texas!
    My Movie Collection

Credits

Famous Smart People

Thought you might find this interesting. I just got my Mensa magazine for this month and there is an article on famous Mensans. Number one on the list... Geena Davis. Also of note in the entertainment industry: Alan Rachins (remember him from L.A. Law - Douglas Brackman Jr.), Myles Jeffrey (kid actor mainly on TV, but played the son of John Travolta in Face/Off and with Walter Matthau in Odd Couple II.)

For you adult movie fans ... Asia Carrera. Happy to say, I've never seen any of her work.

Others: Isaac Asimov, Terry Black (lots of TV work).

I'm sure there are more, but these are the ones they listed in the article. There are some smart folks out there in movie/tv land!
    Last edited by bebbaboo; 06-29-2004 at 01:03 PM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bebbaboo
    It's much more important to have the love and support of good friends and family ... and to be lucky enough to find a job that you love.... as long as you love it and you're happy.
    Not everyone is that lucky.

Sometimes all you have is yourself.

No matter how hard you try you still wound up by yourself, while everybody else just shut you out (in a polite way which is worse cos you can't take a piss on them for shutting you out politely. God should've make it a deadly sin).

Credits
    127 - Precision processor

Oh well.

As the test said, True knowledge is knowing that you know nothing.

Credits
    Editman, baby! We love you!!! It will get better!!! I promise!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bebbaboo
    Editman, baby! We love you!!! It will get better!!! I promise!!
    hehheh, any good words from a chick is always welcomed.

Getting better? Not really: as I mentioned in another thread, I'm now working part-time thanks to downsizing.

At least I still have my mod job in da Forum.

Credits
    Your IQ score is 135

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

Credits
    How ironic - Me and Carl are both British verbal warriors.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by I Got Trailers
    How ironic - Me and Carl are both British verbal warriors.
    Quote Originally Posted by carl
    You can easily make sense of complex issues...
    Four words: Yahoo! WMV direct links

Credits
    <b>I Got Trailers How ironic - Me and Carl are both British verbal warriors. </b>

doubt it Carl and I! heheheh

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12