Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Sundance

Credits

Sundance

:big grin:

I got an internship in the Sundance Film Festival and i'll start working in their LA office this coming Monday! I'm very excited! I will be going to Sundance too in January! Get to see whole bunch of movies that are not even out yet!

I'm totally excited! can't wait.

Just wanted to share my life happy moment with you guys, i'll be working as an intern with the selection comittee 2-3 days a week. and they even pay $500 a month, which is not that much but i think a lot for an internship. Plus i get whole bunch of screening passes and tickets. Anybody want to come?

Credits
    Congrats man always good to se good things happen to fellow bord members

Fed7haS

PS : To bad i live on the other side of the planet... cos i would have loved to come
    She's just too pretty for Hollywood. I don't know, put her in a glass box and display her at the Metropolitan Museum of Art or something. - Jake on the topic of Scarlett Johansson.

Credits
    Nice dude!! Perhaps you could be ML's own Sundance news informant!

Credits
    definitly! i will start keeping you guys posted as soon as stuff happens. i officially start Monday!

Credits
    That is awesome! I don't look good in green, but that's what I am right now! Enjoy every second ... we can't wait to hear all about your adventures and insights. Our own Sundance Dude!
    Deep In The Heart Of Texas!
    My Movie Collection

Credits
    Congratulations, now just find those early movie scripts and scan and send scan and send scan and send...