Thanks Thanks:  0
    j7wild Guest

Talking A Strange Thing Happened to Me Yesterday !!

I went to the restroom at the coffee shop and it's one of those restrooms with a sink, a stall and an urinal and the door has a lock on it.

I was getting ready to go inside when these 2 good looking drunk babes came up behind me asking me if they can use the Men's room to freshen up and change into their bikinis.

Apparently the Women's room was occupied and they wanted to make sure no one bothers them while they are in the Men's room.

I was going to stand guard at the door outside but they asked me to stay inside with them so if anyone knocks, a man can reply!!

So I got me a very personal private show (think Adult Movie type) and when I got back to the table my Wife asked me why I took so long, I told her there was a line at the restroom.

TRUE STORY, I BULLSHIT YOU NOT!!

Credits
    Wife logs on to the net.. types in www.movie-list.com... clicks forum.. reads new thread by j7wild... files for divorce hehe...

Nah nice one mate.. somthing like that happend to me ones on the free way.. this car pulls up with 2 chicks in the back seat that first flash me :S and then start to make out while the driver (also a chick) waves at me.. i nearly ran off the road.. + i missed my damn turnoff..

Fed7haS

Credits
    No...I dont envy...no

only one my girlfriend was like that to do me a strip shows and so on, she was SO crazy, able of everything.Damn I loved what she did...but than, suddenly, she moved to France...DAMN!!!
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    I need to get out more, maybe stuff like this would happen to me

my day wasn't NEARLY as exciting.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus
    I need to get out more, maybe stuff like this would happen to me

my day wasn't NEARLY as exciting.
    try dating a stripper. exciting isn't nearly a good enough word for it. maybe something along the lines of "constant heart attack" would be better....
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

j7wild Guest

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by red bear
    try dating a stripper. exciting isn't nearly a good enough word for it. maybe something along the lines of "constant heart attack" would be better....
    ahem my wife was one... with a 4.0 GPA Magna Cum Laude in her College Graduating Class...

Credits
    I believe you j7wild because stuff like this happens to me ever now and then. I am use to crazy stuff like that. I could probably post some interesting tales but most of the stories are not really "family friendly"

Credits
    This thread is useless without pictures
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by chernabog_ca
    This thread is useless without pictures
    We must buy cellulars with cameras Quick, easy, always with us...