I am still trying to get confirmation but if this is true, this is Fantastic News !!

The Web is abuzz with rumors that Megan Fox — who does looks eerily like Angelina Jolie in many ways — may replace Jolie as the new Lara Croft.

There are loud and unconfirmed rumblings that 22-year-old Fox, known as one of the Most Desirable Women of 2009, could be being groomed to take over the action-babe role Angie first took on in 2001.

Nine years, one life partner and six kids can take quite a toll on a person. Megan is free from such familial responsibilities.

Perfect pouts and tumbling dark locks aside, these two screen sirens share a lot in common - most famously, both have spoken about past same-sex daliances and both have scribed their bodies with tattoos.

What do you think? Is it time for Mama Angie to step down as Lara Croft and let someone younger take over?

If not Megan, then who?

By the way, I am the first person in the world to suggest Angelina for the role of Lara Croft in 1999 in the Official Eidos Forum when the rest of the world was stuck up on casting Catherine Zeta-Jones as Lara!!

When I said Angelina was the only one for the role (this was right after she did Bone Collector), people booed me and laughed at me and called Angelina a no talent, never will become famous actress!!

Well, who is laughing now?