Thanks Thanks:  0

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits

Digitally Imported trance/techno/house

I noticed there isn't a lot of talk about music on the forum (besides that one sticky). I myself have been listening to the mp3 streams at www.di.fm for years, and just love it... it's introduced me to a lot of new music you'd NEVER hear on the radio or see on tv, damn pop music. I used to listen to www.flashfm.com but not at all recently (it's become a little too mainstream for my tastes). Anyone here listen to these as well? Some of my favorite bands are The Crystal Method, BT, Juno Reactor, Dario G. (those are techno), Groove Armada (house/trip-hop), Stabbing Westward (industrial rock), Harvey Danger (alt. rock), and of course my lover, Madonna. What kind of music do you guys like listening to the most? Do you fit outside the groove (non-popular music) or inside the groove (MTV all the way!). I'm somewhere in-between, but leaning majorly towards outside the groove!

And yeah there's a "what are you listening to?" thread, but I want to use this for my own evil purposes... to find people who like similar kinds of music to me, and to see who fits in and outside of the "groove!!" :big grin:
    Last edited by Shrubz; 09-18-2003 at 10:04 AM.