Quote Originally Posted by imdb.com
Director Michael Moore is gearing up to make a sequel to his controversial documentary Fahrenheit 9/11 which relentlessly bashed the American president. The film, which won top honors at May's Cannes Film Festival, became the first documentary to top $100 million at the US box office and caused an uproar in some circles because of its take on the war in Iraq. And now Bush has won his second and final term president earlier this month, Moore is determined to bash the politician once again in Fahrenheit 9/11 1/2. He tells Hollywood trade publication Daily Variety, "We want to get cameras rolling now and have it ready in two, three years. We want to document it. Fifty-one per cent of the American people lacked information (in this election) and we want to educate and enlighten them. They weren't told the truth. We're communicators and it's up to us to start doing it now. The official mourning period is over today and there is a silver lining - George W. Bush is prohibited by law from running (for presidency) again."
If anyone doubted whether or not Michael Moore just cared about money here's your proof...if he really wanted to help his country wouldn't you think that he'd spend his time enlightening the 51% of Americans like me by making sure that I don't vote for the wrong person in 2008? Geez, anything to make a buck...I hope he makes a lot of money and this new film gets just as much press as his last one...it only reveals his incompetence and greed.

Source: imdb