Just a few comments about your lists, Workshed.

It seems that you set your mind about "King Kong", that it will be great. Probably you're right But it's almost 3hr long movie and a lot of things can go wrong... If I were you I would wait with my final decision till December 14th.

I haven't seen "Jarhead" yet (I have to wait till 6th January 2006 ), but I think it will be on my Top 5 Movies of the Year too. Sam Mendes is a brilliant director and I love his movies.

I also wait for new Clooney movie, glad you liked it. He really suprised me with his "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind".

Now, I wouldn't put "War of the Worlds" on my worst list. I think Spielberg did a really good job on this film. As for 9-11 imagery, It won't suppose to be subtle. I liked his choice to show this story as realistic as possible.

I must say that I liked this new version "The Amityville Horror". I jumped in my seat few times I liked it better than "The Ring 2", maybe because of Melissa George I think she was great and I will definitely remember her.

Not much to say about your Arnold list. I agree 100% with top 3 positions. Don't know about "Kindergarten Cop", think I would change it to "Conan the Republican" sorry... "Conan the Barbarian"