Thanks Thanks:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits

Spring Heeled Jack Screenplay

Well JMCC, I am a member of some writing forums and someone told me that this screenplay had been written. I just wanted to know how accurate and near the truth it was compared to the actual legend.
    I've been told the script is on the Script Swap website available for review, but I havn't managed to read it yet.
    I also found the full synopsis from the same writers on the inktip website at: http://www.inktip.com/searchbywriterid2.php and click View Synopsis.

Credits

Spring Heeled Jack answer

Thank you for your attention, Daniel Finnes. First of all I want to say that I didn't want to appear to be demanding something. Maybe the last words of my previous post seemed to be like an exigency. That is not the case, so sorry.

Also, I forgot to say you hello in my previous post, so sorry again.

About your info, is interesting. I can't check it now because it seems that I need to register first in inktip.com, and then I will be able to see your link. I can't do it now, but I will do it in these days.

In the past days I was thinking in what you have said here and I get this impression: a movie around Spring Heeled Jack can be very similar to V for Vendetta (even the country is the same...) Look at this image from wikipedia:

Another thing: I am not sure what you have said here:

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Finnes
    I just wanted to know how accurate and near the truth it was compared to the actual legend.
    Maybe is my limited English. If you have said what I am believing, then I will share with you another impression: a key to understand the Spring Heeled Jack real story, and others, can be found in Franz Kafka's The Metamorphosis (wikipedia link).

One last thing with no connection to the theme: Daniel Finnes, I write my screen-name with no capital letters, so JMCC and Jmcc are not correct uses of my screen-name. I write jmcc and I hope people will write it the same as I, because the last is me

Thanks again and be fine