Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Heroes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits
    Oh now the eleventh one really rocked my bowls off

The Sylar guy is one big kicka**, he really is. But there are much more interesting things .... Hiro fighting Godzilla?, Peter blowing-up NY?, erase-guy not erasing Chearleader? ..... is there gonna be some kinda new union of those? And how to hell would Peter now blow-up NY while knowing? .. no way ... Still, I´m pretty bored by the Ali Lartner storyline, as far, it has NOTHING in common with all the heroes, she just seems like one more character to make the story longer....
    Do I understand right that we´ll have to wait month for next episode?...
    trailer for ep 12

its pretty bad one but I like the "Are u on the list?" thing....
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    I hadn't had the chance to post in here for a while so I shall do it now

I personally hate Peter's brother, the guy is flying all over the place but when peter tries to talk to him and have a serious discussion about what is going on this brother treats him like he is crazy and should be shipped off to the funny farm.

I personally think Peter is going to blow up NY because he comes in contact with the nuclear man. Y'know the guy from an eariler episode that was emitting radiation and accidentally killed his wife. I think some where down the line Peter meets him and touches him not know the "explosive" power the guy has and ends up not being able to control it and goes boom.

I personally think the mind wipe guy didn't put the whamy on the cheerleader Claire because he knows something of great importance involving her that he probably learned by hanging out all the time with her dad.

and finally:

Hiro might not have beable to physically change the past but he did actually save the waitress in the Texas diner. There are more ways to save someone then doing it physically.

Credits
    What I don't like about Hiro is that he immediately accepted that he couldn't change the past, simply because of what might have been a coincidence. It's not like Charlie suddenly developed a blood clot in her brain after Hiro tried to save her. She'd had it for years, and it had nothing to do with him.

As for saving the waitress, I think Sylar got her anyway. There was still a shrine in the diner and I believe they still said she was murdered.

Charlie probably never went to Japan and worked until Sylar got her because Hiro disappeared before they could leave.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.