Actually, I have to disagree with you on one point.

I would say that the Baltimore Defense did do better than the Colts offense. Granted, the Colts scored more points than the Ravens, but all of those points came off field goals, with three of the five field goals being over 40 yards. The Colts offense, led by Peyton Manning, Marvin Harrison, and Reggie Wayne didn't get anywhere close to the endzone.

In my opinion, the Indianapolis offense has been nearly worthless in both playoff games so far this year. It is the Indianapolis defense that has been winning the games, not the offense.

In two playoff games, the offense has had 8 field goals, 2 touchdowns (1 passing, 1 rushing), and 5 interceptions. Hardly stellar numbers for what is supposed to be one of the most powerful offenses in the NFL.

Their saving grace is their opponents have only had two field goals and one touchdown, with four interceptions and three lost fumbles.

So my hats off to the Colts defense, and I hope that the Colts offense can wake up sometime or they are going to find themselves really hurting.