http://www.themovieblog.com/2008/04/...minator-4-cast

Moon Bloodgood Joins Terminator 4 cast

Well it looks like Terminator 4 is still on; last weeks rumor of its demise has turned out to be bullshit. We get word of Moon Bloodgood joining the cast today thanks to our friends at comingsoon:

Moon Bloodgood (”Journeyman”) is in final negotiations for the female lead in director McG’s Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins, says The Hollywood Reporter. Bloodgood will star alongside Christian Bale, Sam Worthington and Anton Yelchin in the fourth installment of the sci-fi series, being produced by Halcyon Co. and set for a Warner Bros. release on May 22, 2009.

Bloodgood will play a no-nonsense and battle-hardened member of the resistance.

Moon Bloodgood has the coolest name in Hollywood. I noticed her first in the horrible film Pathfinder. As the credits rolled I thought to myself “that name is better than the movie I just watched”. I welcome her addition to the cast and look forward to her performance as a resistance fighter.

This casting puts to rest last week’s rumor of cancellation. Most people seem to have a reserved optimism about this film, while others are skeptical about the director’s ability to handle the project. Shooting is set to begin May 5th and we will see soon enough. If the battle against the robots is one of majesty and maximum violence, I will be pleased to the core of my being. I love robots.