Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Unhappy Fast and Furious star Paul Walker dies in car accident

Very respected star of the Fast and furious franchise Paul Walker dies in a car accident...very tragic!

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/30/showbi...html?hpt=hp_t1
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar

Credits
    Tragic and sad. I was never a fan of the Fast and Furious movies. I only saw a couple of them and then I wasn't interested in investing any more of my time in them. But nonetheless there are people in this guys life who are going to miss him dearly. And I'm not talking about the Fast and Furious fans. I mean his parents and siblings and other family members as well as his friends.
    Homer Simpson: "I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman."

Credits
    Probe Update -- video also includes a bit about Tyrese Gibson, Walker's co-star, visiting the memorial. Saw an extended version, and it was heartbreaking that this super tough man was ready to emotionally completely breakdown.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/02/showbi...html?hpt=hp_t2

Credits
    Vin Diesel shared a little bit more on how he is coping after the sudden death of his friend and "Fast and Furious" co-star Paul Walker, posting to his Facebook page on Friday: "When I heard, I immediately flew back to California, and went directly from the plane to his mother's house... I thought they needed my strength, but realized when I got there and broke down before his family, that it was I who needed theirs. His mother hugged me and said I am so sorry... I said sorry? You're the mother who lost a son?... She said yes, but you lost your other half..."

Credits
    Fans gather at the crash site for an impromptu memorial

It's a somber day for Paul Walker fans.

A mere eight days after the shocking and untimely death of the 40-year-old actor, family, friends, and fans are flocking to a car rally and public memorial service to honor the fallen "Fast & Furious" star.

Thousands, including rapper T-Pain, have made the pilgrimage to the crash site on Hercules Street in Valencia, California, and have gathered to remember both Walker and his friend Roger Rodas, who died in a fiery accident on November 30.

A spokesperson for the Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff's station told omg! that the department had enlisted the help of "volunteers, reserve deputies, and regular shift deputies" to help control the massive crowds. Nearby, NorthPark Community Church asked its parishioners to bring bottles of water to church to hand out to those who have gathered near the memorial.

Photos have already begun to pepper social media, showing the hundreds of flowers, candles, and posters that have been laid nearby the crash site. A large poster board has also been created, allowing fans to pay tribute to the two car enthusiasts. And while many fans have already arrived at the memorial, hundreds are still making the drive and posting photos of their sad journey.

Their heartfelt posts show just how loved Walker was.

j7wild Guest
    Looks more like they were there to show off their performance vehicles and then drag race afterward.

Credits
    Fast and furious is one of my favorite sequel.

When i heard the news, i just remain thundered.

Miss him badly for the next sequel.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by goodasgold View Post
    Tragic and sad. I was never a fan of the Fast and Furious movies. I only saw a couple of them and then I wasn't interested in investing any more of my time in them. But nonetheless there are people in this guys life who are going to miss him dearly. And I'm not talking about the Fast and Furious fans. I mean his parents and siblings and other family members as well as his friends.

Well Said

Mark Leroy, Kilwinning, CA