Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Cannibal Holocaust?

I have a copy of Cannibal Holocaust on VHS (copy from DVD to VHS) and I was told it was uncut, how can i tell? does anyone know the difference between the cut and the uncut?

Credits
    Errrm.
    If the version you have has scenes missing then it's cut. If there's no scenes missing then it's uncut.

Credits
    im talking about what scenes, i see on EBay someone had a 135min version, mine is 90+min but i see no record of the 135min on imdb.com
    Last edited by HamishT; 02-17-2005 at 07:10 PM.

Credits
    Well then. If the full cut is 135m, and yours is 90m then of course it's cut. What the hell else are you looking for? Someone to post a full scene for scene description of the uncut version so that you can check if there's any scenes missing. All you tell us is that you've brought the film. That's not enough information to go on.

Credits
    calm down, calm down, what else do you want me to say? my version has the animal killings in it, has the rape, the murder, the eating, what i can understand is the 135min cut, i dont think that is right

Credits
    Originally posted by carl
    What the hell else are you looking for? Someone to post a full scene for scene description of the uncut version so that you can check if there's any scenes missing.
    well yeah that wouldnt be so bad actually, i'd do it if i was asked

Credits
    lol, 135 minutes, i think that's a fake.

if you take a look at "alternate versions" @ imdb you'll find this:
    "The Japanesese Laser Disc is the longest version available at 95 minutes. It is uncut but optically censored"
    "The Professional Cine Media Laserdisc is also uncut at a running time at almost 92 min (PAL) from Holland."

so if your tape is pal it should be 92 minutes long, if it's ntsc: 95 minutes
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers

Credits
    Originally posted by HamishT
    calm down, calm down, what else do you want me to say? my version has the animal killings in it, has the rape, the murder, the eating, what i can understand is the 135min cut, i dont think that is right
    Don't worry man. I was just ragging ya.

Seriously though, I've never seen the film. Not into shock movies. If I'm watching a horror movie I like it to get into my head, and mess with my imagination. Like Alien or The Thing, so I couldn't really tell you anyway. Sounds like there couldn't be anything worse though, I'm betting Street Preacher is right. If you're still concerned then you post a scene for scene description of the one you have, and then they'll tell you what's missing.

Credits
    i probably will next week once i get it back from getting transfered from vhs to dvd (to expensive to buy original)

Credits

Re: Cannibal Holocaust?

Originally posted by HamishT
    I have a copy of Cannibal Holocaust on VHS (copy from DVD to VHS) and I was told it was uncut, how can i tell? does anyone know the difference between the cut and the uncut?
    a similar trailer was posted b4, i have it on my hard drive if u want also the movie i think...

btw...

is this u also?

ogrish

boy.. u are really into these stuff

i bet u have more of these gore stuff i mean REAL stuff

i just showed this beheading clip at work and they are all pissed at me....hehehehe
    Last edited by trailergod; 07-04-2003 at 09:17 AM.
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits

Re: Re: Cannibal Holocaust?

Originally posted by tisoy
    i just showed this beheading clip at work and they are all pissed at me....hehehehe

Credits

Re: Re: Cannibal Holocaust?

Originally posted by tisoy

is this u also?

ogrish

lol yeah thats me orgish is a great site

found a cannibal holocaust trailer, mint condition http://starbase.mine.nu/~xup/slasher...m/trailers.htm

Credits
    that movie was fake as ****:big grin:
    the only real part was when they sliced open the turtle, which made me didnt want to have dinner for weeks!