Thanks Thanks:  0
    j7wild Guest

Exclamation Star Trek Enterprise In A Mirror, Darkly

I came across this episode on TV yesterday;

Starfleet is a warmonging Star Empire, the Enterprise crew looks like a group of radical military, the Vulcans are slaves, all the female crew members are sexily dressed including T'Pol and there is a Federation Starship from the future, U.S.S. Defiant!!

At the end, Ensign Sato kills Captain Archer and takes command of the U.S.S. Defiant; warps back to Earth and demand they surrender to her, the new Empire Empress.

What happens after that?

The 2-part Episode ends!!

Is this the only episode of Star Trek Enterprise with this storyline?

thanks!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    Is this the only episode of Star Trek Enterprise with this storyline?
    no! at least not for enterprise

afaik there are episodes in next gen, ds9 and in the original series. they call it mirror universe. dunno which episodes.

j7wild Guest

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by bendermac View Post
    no! at least not for enterprise

afaik there are episodes in next gen, ds9 and in the original series. they call it mirror universe. dunno which episodes.
    that's too bad; I was starting to enjoy it and wanted to see more!!

thanks bendermac!!

Credits
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirror_Universe_(Star_Trek)

This would be perfect fodder for another ST movie!
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar

Credits
    Presumably, something happens after the original Star Trek (I don't remember seeing any TNG eps, but I read some books), where humans (terrans) become second-class citizens. They were known for using incredibly powerful weapons that everyone feared.

I remember one DS9 ep where the Klingons rule the world, but some human rebels get together with Sisko to "create" the Defiant. I believe that was the only instance where the Negh'Var class Klingon battlecruiser was shown (huge ship). It sure got it's @ss handed back to it by the Defiant.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    The mirror universe also implys alot of the females r lesbians too. In DS9, u see almost all female charactors just about to kiss too but love to touch each other

Enterprise i think did a 2 part and TOS also did some but never seen them. Voyager kinda did one but it was an alterhistory. DS9 has about 5 epiosodes with the mirror universe. They r all great!
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]