Thanks Thanks:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by hetfool View Post
    That bootleg is widely regarded as a deliberate leak ... So it's not really a bootleg.

Leak, Bootleg, Cam Crap, call it what you want.
    It all boils down to a poor quality preview of a Trailer that was meant for greater things.
    Compare it to watching Avatar on a 17 Inch out of focus TV, why spoil the greatness of seeing it the way it was meant to be?
    I mean wow, i've seen the Trailer, looks awesome, I can't make half the $hit out, but it looks great!!!! Yeah, OK.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post

Leak, Bootleg, Cam Crap, call it what you want.
    It all boils down to a poor quality preview of a Trailer that was meant for greater things.
    Compare it to watching Avatar on a 17 Inch out of focus TV, why spoil the greatness of seeing it the way it was meant to be?
    I mean wow, i've seen the Trailer, looks awesome, I can't make half the $hit out, but it looks great!!!! Yeah, OK.

Wha?

I was referring to the Dragon Tattoo "bootleg" ... It's not a genuine bootleg, Sony deliberately filmed it in favourable conditions with high sound quality (for that kind of thing) and released it... It's part of their marketing strategy.

The Dark Knight bootleg above is a bloke in a theatre, not the company behind the film. So of course it would be crap... The real question is why haven't they just released the trailer proper, seems weird.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by hetfool View Post
    The Dark Knight bootleg above is a bloke in a theatre, not the company behind the film. So of course it would be crap... The real question is why haven't they just released the trailer proper, seems weird.
    To boost ticket sales (for Harry Potter) and demand....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonMG View Post
    To boost ticket sales (for Harry Potter) and demand....
    I don't think the final part of Harry Potter really needed a trailer to boost its ticket sales. ($158mill over weekend) Although you do make a valid point that people are reading on-line about the trailer being shown with it and expecting to see it.

The cinema I work at has The Dark Knight Rises trailer but hasn't attached it to Harry Potter, they don't like attaching trailers that are too far in advance of the films release. (guess I won't be seeing Brave with Cars 2 when it comes out either then) The only thing about doing something like that when the net is a-buzz with talk of the trailer is that some (and I know this because people have asked me before going in) expect it to be attached.

But I say again, I don't think it really was needed to boost ticket sales of Harry Potter.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonMG View Post
    I think that's called "trolling"...
    Trolling is when you intentionally are doing it, j7wild often doesn't have a frigging clue of what he is saying.