Thanks Thanks:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits
    1 - Two games I believe because it is the first Monday of the season and it can be done on ESPN.

2 - NBC paid big bucks to get back into football and ESPN lost Sunday Night Football to NBC because of it. Look for NBC to make this on par with and try to out due MNF. I'm not sure how they got Madden and Michaels to jump but their contracts may have been up.

3 - ABC owns ESPN so MNF just switch over to a sister station.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

j7wild Guest

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by chernabog_ca View Post
    1 - Two games I believe because it is the first Monday of the season and it can be done on ESPN.

2 - NBC paid big bucks to get back into football and ESPN lost Sunday Night Football to NBC because of it. Look for NBC to make this on par with and try to out due MNF. I'm not sure how they got Madden and Michaels to jump but their contracts may have been up.

3 - ABC owns ESPN so MNF just switch over to a sister station.
    thanks!!

I was surprised to see Madden and Michaels on NBC the other day and I kept checking to see if Warner Cable changed the station lineups or if my TV channel labels went nuts!!