Thanks Thanks:  0
    j7wild Guest

Exclamation Firefox Browser disappears and reappears on its own!!

I would have my Firefox browser open and I am looking at something and I decide to minimize it and go to my desktop to either open my computer or yahoo messenger, etc etc

Then I come back to the desktop and the Firefox browser is no longer minimized at the bottom of the desktop in a TAB.

So I open a NEW Firefox browser and lo and behold, a few minutes later when I go back to the desktop to look at something else; that disappearing Firefox browser TAB is showing up again which means I now have TWO Firefox browser opened at the same time!!

Anyone here using Firefox has experienced the same thing?

Credits
    I have that problem every now and then in Windows, but not just with Firefox. It can happen to almost any of my programs. I usually find that if I hit Ctrl-Tab, you can switch between the open applications, and once you go to the program that way, it will not only open up, but also appear on the desktop.
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

j7wild Guest

Angry

so it's a Freaking Windows issue then;

damn Bill Gates, you Suck!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    so it's a Freaking Windows issue then;
    I guess in retrospect, I must say that this problem has never happened with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, or Microsoft Internet Explorer (see a pattern?). But it does happen occasionally with Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Thunderbird, Palm Desktop, OpenOffice.org, and a few other non-Microsoft programs.