Thanks Thanks:  2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits

Thanks Altan,

The bottom line is simple, regardless which hosting service is used, odds are that a refresh will be required at some point.
    Agreed, creating a free, or subscribing to a premium account will extend the "life span", but that also leaves you open for potential D.M.C.A. harassment, and ultimately closure of your account due to "Terms of Service Agreement" breach.
    That's why I use FlashMirrors, it loads to more sites than other Multi Host services, so odds are the files will remain accessible longer. This said, FlasMirrors is also very inconsistent in respect to access and can be a pain in the ass, but it works for me.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post

Thanks Altan,

The bottom line is simple, regardless which hosting service is used, odds are that a refresh will be required at some point.
    Agreed, creating a free, or subscribing to a premium account will extend the "life span", but that also leaves you open for potential D.M.C.A. harassment, and ultimately closure of your account due to "Terms of Service Agreement" breach.
    That's why I use FlashMirrors, it loads to more sites than other Multi Host services, so odds are the files will remain accessible longer. This said, FlasMirrors is also very inconsistent in respect to access and can be a pain in the ass, but it works for me.

I didn't know flashmirrors but it seems to be a very powerfull tool, i'll give it a try next time i need to upload something.

Credits
    I use mirrorcreator.com and my favourite mirrors are JumboFiles, BitShare, FreakShare, ZippyShare, TwoShared and Ziddu.

These are the best for free-users, offering the fastest download speed and the longest file-hosting possible.