Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Journey to the center of the earth

Something very cool happened to me today. I when to my local shopping mall to get things for my little girl and i came face to face with Brendan Fraser!! My first reaction was to say hello to him and ask him what he was doing in my town. He was very friendly he told me that he was doing a movie close to here called «Journey to the center of the earth» a remake of Jules Verne. I then ask him were he was shooting the movie. He said he was shooting in Montreal in a movie studio and he was doing exterior scene in a park call «Parc de la cité» cool... a movie done close from my home. He was about lo leave so i said to him that he was a great actor bla bla bla... and then i pop him the question. «M. Fraser... any chance to see you back in the mummy??» ..he smile and told me don't hold your breath... but.. you never know with a big smile.

2 sec. after a came home i jump on my bike and took pictures to show you guys.

Picture 1: It's a big announcement in the entrance of the park saying the they are filming this movie

Picture 2: The house that Fraser talk to me about. They are putting big plastic on it during the week end.

Picture 3: The house from another angle (It's suppose to be an old house from the mid 1800 in Island)

Picture 4: Another angle of the house

Picture 5: This is a great view in front of the house

nice hum?

This is the link on IMDB http://imdb.com/title/tt0373051/
    Last edited by Jedi Master; 12-08-2006 at 09:26 AM.

j7wild Guest
    Cool!!

Did you ask him how Elizabeth Hurley was in bed?

Credits
    Wow, lucky!

I've never seen a star before out in the open like that. Common producers, start filming movies in Raleigh, North Carolina!

Credits
    Whos the guy in the photo?
    Sgt. Johnny Beaufort: He says, "The Apaches are a great race," sir. "They've never been conquered. But it is not well for a nation to be always at war. The young men die... the women sing sad songs... and the old ones are hungry in the winter."
    Fort Apache

Credits
    They were 2 peoples who were watching the house 24/24 during the week end. It was impossible to touch it.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Master View Post
    I when to my local shopping mall to get things for my little girl and i came face to face with Brendan Fraser!!
    Why these things never happen to me. There is a lot of shootings in Montreal and concerts (Madonna lastly)... I never see stars.

Well, the last time I go to the veterinary I see Mathieu of the first Loft Story, but that doesn't count, isn't it?

I have big hope for the movie. I love Jules Verne books and Fraser is good in adventure movies. But I don't know why, I always see him as Encino Man.
    *´¨)
    ¸.~´¸.~*´¨) ¸.~*¨)
    (¸.~´ (¸.~´ `(•.°)~
    My Listology profile

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    Cool!!

Did you ask him how Elizabeth Hurley was in bed?

you don't ask a guy things like that....you ask how can I get her into my bed?