Thanks Thanks:  11
    Credits

Perfect Stranger (Willis, Barry, Ribisi)

Credits

International trailer

I have found an international trailer (with czech subtitles). This trailer contains couple frames of Halle Berry´s masturbation scene! Hally is so beautiful!

<a href="http://www.bluewave.cz/falcon/films/neznamysvudce/upoutavka.wmv">INTERNATIONAL TRAILER</a> (4,80 MB)

Gus: What are you, a pro?
    Catherine: No. I'm an amateur.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinner View Post
    I have found an international trailer (with czech subtitles). This trailer contains couple frames of Halle Berry´s masturbation scene! Hally is so beautiful!
    Yeah, saw this version of the trailer in cinema when I saw Disturbia yesterday. Too bad the projectionist screwed it up so the top 1/3 of the frame was masked off

Sadly the Australian Sony site put a tamed/cut WMV version of this international trailer online. In case someone's interested, it's without subs, without PAL speedup and without those few shots mentioned (4.39MB):

http://www.sonypictures.com.au/movie...anger_high.asx

(BTW Hmmmm... "Color of Nights" before "Die Hard with a Vegeance", "Perfect Stranger" before "Live Free or Die Hard", is it becoming a tradition for Bruce Willis to be in a B-grade erotic thriller before doing a Die Hard sequel?)
    Last edited by editman; 04-09-2007 at 02:34 AM.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

j7wild Guest
    Hey Color of Nights is a classic!!

What happened to Jane March anyway?

Credits
    I like "Color of night" as well!

Credits
    For you horny folks who don't check the Allocine site - Quicktime version of the uncut international trailer (see here)

(As for Color of Night, it's a claasic alright - in terms of preserving Bruce Willis' willie on celeloid film - but then I am also guilty of seeing it in cinema, and it was in between tutes during my 1st year at uni.)