Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

No sound after rip?

I've come across a problem.

Whenever I rip a trailer from a DVD that has more than one sound stream it doesn't have any sound on it when I play it back on PowerDVD.

Usually I just rip Video [0xE0] & Audio [0x80] but I tried even ripping it with also the other English audios checked but still there's no sound.

I heard that sometimes it's just a PowerDVD thing and it will have sound on it but you just can't hear it through that program. Is this true? As I don't want to upload VOB's to Movie-List that don't fully work.

Fez.

Credits
    Yeah this is no problem mate, just means that the sound is stored on a different audio stream then the first (the default stream) but you can actually change the audio stream in power DVD so that you can hear it. Encoder tools like V-Dub will select the appropriate audio stream anyway, and even with the programs most of us ML encoders use we can easily select the one we want. Upload away, and thanks for supporting the site.

Credits
    Oh, thanks

Uploading now

Fez.

Credits
    Hey Since you are Uploading now do you mind teaching me how to do that too. i love to learn to download trailers but i really need help!

Credits
    Do you mean to upload a file? You're gonna need to get the password from one of the Mods before you upload the VOB to Movie-List.

But to rip a trailer from a DVD then just follow the tutorial I've attached. It's for Smartripper which you can find easily on the net to download.

That's how I did it.

Fez.