Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

My Saturday Adventure!!!

Thought I'd share my fun day with everyone!

From my blog:

so on friday night i get a call from my friend jacob, who i haven't seen almost all summer. he tells me we're going to go on an adventure all day tomorrow... but he wouldn't tell me what we were doing... as much as i tried, he wouldn't tell. so i pick him up saturday morning, and he ends up directing me to the capitol dr. airport. he had gotten a plane, and his pilots liscence over the summer. now, it's a small older plane that can seat 4 people, but it's still all sorts of fun. we flew up to mukwonago , where we stopped and checked the weather. then we flew up to egg harbor, where we had lunch at this outdoor cafe and walked around. after that we took off again and flew up to washington island. that is just a beautiful place, sparsely populated but more than you'd expect. most my pictures of the mist and the clear water were taken from over washington island. we landed on a grass landing strip there where we were driven to the unbelievably small town center, and then we walked a little over a mile to the beach where we went swimming in the extremely cold water. after relaxing there for awhile we took off for waukesha. what a day! i cannot thank jacob enough for it. i put an album online of a bunch of the pictures i took. i fixed the colors on a lot of them, since the whole day was very hazy and foggy, so every picture i took had a thick blue mist over it... i think after fixing they look pretty nice. have a look!

gallery link

Credits
    wow!!! nice! the pictures are beautiful! and that's a nice little plane he's got there. so you two had a nice little date didn't yall? hehe j/k

maybe next time, ya'll can come fly over here and pick me up on your way?
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    What a fun day! Sure beats sitting here in a wheel-chair! I got my pilot's license back when I was young, and sure had fun with it. I've often thought about getting back in the driver's seat, but just never have had the time or money to dedicate to getting renewed. Your picture sure bring back some fun memories.
    Deep In The Heart Of Texas!
    My Movie Collection