Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Talking Star Wreck - (Spoof of Star Trek and Babylon 5 combined)

http://www.starwreck.com/thetrailer.php

Star Wreck: In the Pirkinning begins with Captain James B. Pirk of the starship Kickstart shipwrecked on the 21st century Earth with his crew. Originally from the distant future, Pirk and his crew travelled back in time to save the Earth from hostile aliens, but lost their ship and became stranded. Things are not looking good for our heroes. Pirk's daily routine consists mainly of stuffing his face at the local fast food restaurant, and he is finding it difficult to convince the ladies he is, in fact, an intergalactic space hero from the future.

As the prospects for humanity's conquest of space look increasingly bleaker, Pirk comes up with a questionable plan to save mankind's future...
    I think it's in Finnish?
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar

Credits
    Direct link:
    http://www.starwreck.com/media/itp/s...trailer_qt.mov

If this is an 'amateur movie' this thread probably should be moved to General Chatter, Movie-Related... hmmmm...

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    man thats old!! I watched it last year or 2 and found it very funny
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    yep, it's in Finnish, and much more funnier in Finnish than the English subtitles. Turpakäräjät ("fragparty") is clever.

Credits
    Anybody know if they have English subtitles on the DVD?
    "In case I don't see you--good afternoon, good evening and good night." -The Truman Show