Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Review: The Motorcycle Diaries

First a little on the movie:

In 1952, two young Argentines, Ernesto Guevara and Alberto Granado, set out on a road trip to discover the real Latin America. Ernesto is a 23-year-old medical student specializing in leprology, and Alberto, 29, is a biochemist....As they begin to see a different Latin America in the people they meet on the road, the diverse geography they encounter begins to reflect their own shifting perspectives.
    Source: http://www.motorcyclediaries.net

---------------------------

My thoughts on the film:

A found a majority of the film very enjoyable. The characters were very easy to like. This is the highest point of the film.

After reflecting post-movie, I realized it felt much like a home-movie for most of the picture - Which meant the long term emotional impact of the film fell very flat. They had this great adventure and then they wer done - that's it.

I've always wanted to know more about Che after seeing him on a great deal of t-shirts. I admire the presentation of Che in the movie, he seemed like a great guy, but the film focused too little on his emerging political ideals. They basically took a back seat to the adventure.

Kudos to the cinematographer for fine and realistic filiming. A top scene in this regard is filmed from a truck with no camera stabilizers. It gives the feeling of actually watching the landscape in the truck yourself.

Sorry to disappoint many but because I felt no lasting thoughts or emotions from this film I give it 2.5 out of 5 stars
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar

Credits
    don't apologize, everyone had different opinions.