Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

I Cant Find "ESSEX BOYS" Trailer...anyone? please

Hello There...My First Post Here..BTW...Excellent site ..Its helped out alot with setting up my First Home Theatre here...Thanks to everyone for the excellent work and time saving info inputs...

My Dilemma

I've been looking for about a week now and have hit a dead end trying to find an English movie "Essex Boys" Movie trailer...The dvd I have is an older version which doesnt include any extras...

Can anyone out there help me out?

Thnx in advance,Rick

Credits
    Thread Moved

I know that R2 and R4 have the trailer included on the movie. Presented in a (measured) aspect ratio of 1.73:1, altered only slightly from the 1.85:1 original theatrical ratio. It is not 16x9 enhanced.

A Simple google search I came up with this result. I don't have the movie but if someone does, ask nicely (with a kiss) and you might just be surprised.

Welcome to the forum of a kickass site

PS: If you can not find it or find anyone with it within a week, I'll hire the movie (is it good enough to buy?) and send ya the trailer.
    Last edited by Kn'thrak; 11-10-2004 at 02:26 PM.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]