Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Babylon 5 gets filmed in April

Steven Beck will direct a big screen adaptation of the popular sci-fi TV series Babylon 5. The movie, titled The Memory of Shadows, is intended for theatrical release and was written by series creator J. Michael Straczynski. Production Weekly reports that the project starts filming this April in the UK.

In "Shadows," the technology of the ancient and extinct Shadow race is being unleashed upon the galaxy by an unknown force, and Earthforce intelligence officer Diane Baker, whose brother was recently killed in a mysterious explosion, it out to find out who is behind the intergalactic conspiracy.

Joining her is Galen, a techno-mage who has been charged with keeping the technology out of the hands of those who would abuse it.

Coming Soon & Cinescape
    GOod news. Why the sudden come back to B5? Possible new series on its way? No doubt the fans r many and saw the success of Farscape miniseries.
    Last edited by Kn'thrak; 12-12-2004 at 08:26 AM.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    sweet. Looking forward to this.
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    being the big time b5 fan that I am, I of course am very, very, very, very, very...did I mention very?...excited about this!

I suspect there with the cancelled TV series crusade, there was always a loose end that the b5 creator needed to tie up.

I hope Peter Woodward will reprise his role as Galen!
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar

Credits
    I remember this series, and I also remember the head of security looking alot like Bruce Willis.I think that was the only entertaining thing for me (me no scifi fan)
    Sgt. Johnny Beaufort: He says, "The Apaches are a great race," sir. "They've never been conquered. But it is not well for a nation to be always at war. The young men die... the women sing sad songs... and the old ones are hungry in the winter."
    Fort Apache

Credits

Michael Garibaldi played by Jerry Doyle