Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Exclamation T'Pol talks Enterprise series finale -uh-oh!

Jolene Blalock, who plays T'Pol in UPN's canceled Star Trek: Enterprise, told the Toronto Star that she's not happy with the upcoming series finale, which airs in May. "I don't know where to begin with that one," she told the newspaper. "The final episode is ... appalling."

Blalock declined to elaborate, but otherwise had praise for this season's storylines, many of which hearken back to the original Star Trek series.

The fourth season "was a treat, a joy, to do," Blalock said. "It was an unexpected surprise to have the scripts that we did. And I am grateful and thankful for that. It was fun to come to work again."

Enterprise's fourth season was overseen by producer Manny Coto, an avowed fan of all things Trek. "It was certainly much better than spending another season doing what we had been doing," Blalock told the newspaper. "It said a lot about the potential of the show."

Enterprise has wrapped production in Los Angeles and the final episode, "These Are The Voyages," with guest stars Jonathan Frakes and Marina Sirtis, airs at 9 p.m. ET/PT May 13.
    -------------------------------------
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar

Credits
    heh, could not get any worse than this....
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    ur right. Can only get better

SpikeTV might be picking up Enterprise
    http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/i...ory=0&id=30540
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits

Credits
    I hope they kill the beast so they'll get motivated to make a new show instead.
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    Well I don't mind the show. It was entertaining enough.

But Jonathon Frakes and Mirina Sirtis in the finale? And playing the Rikers! How the hell does that work?! No way can that episode be good.
    "They took the sky, but we're still flyin..."

Movieman's DVDanswers.com Review Page