Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

NBC to Broadcast New King Kong Footage

An unedited sequence of never-before-seen footage from King Kong, directed by triple Academy Award winner Peter Jackson, will debut during NBC's broadcast of Shrek on Sunday, Nov. 27 (7-9 p.m. ET). This broadcast event will treat viewers to an exclusive look at Universal Pictures' upcoming dramatic adventure more than two weeks before King Kong is released in theaters on December 14.

The exclusive content from King Kong, expected to run nearly four minutes, will immerse viewers into the epic adventure created by Peter Jackson. Jackson fulfills a lifelong dream with King Kong, whose original 1933 version inspired him to become a filmmaker when he was nine years old and was first captivated by the fantastical story of the gigantic ape captured in the wild and brought to civilization where he meets his tragic fate. Details of the scene to be shown during Shrek will remain undisclosed until viewers tune in during NBC's broadcast of Shrek between 7-9 p.m. ET.

King Kong stars Naomi Watts, Jack Black, Adrien Brody, Thomas Kretschmann, Colin Hanks, Jamie Bell and Andy Serkis as Kong. The screenplay was written by Fran Walsh, Philippa Boyens and Jackson.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=11920

ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by MvTrlrMsc
    King Kong is released in theaters on December 14.
    I was informed that I will get 2 VIP tickets for premiere on December 13, here in our biggest cinema complex. IHAAA! :big grin: .. hardly wait...

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ZUBi
    I was informed that I will get 2 VIP tickets for premiere on December 13, here in our biggest cinema complex. IHAAA! :big grin: .. hardly wait...

Honestly Im not THAT excited for this Movie I haven't decided if I want to see it in Theaters yet. So I am sure sxomeone else might be jealous that your seeng it Early

Credits
    It'd be cool to be at the premiere, but I'm not that excited about this either. Narnia is going to blow Kong out of the water.

Credits
    did any one see this and how was it ?