Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Scifiwire Movie News (3/22/2005) part 2 - Spidey 3 villian cast, Ring 3?

Scifiwire Movie News (3/22/2005) part 2

Spidey 3 villian cast
    Ring 3?

--------------------------------------------
    Spidey 3 villian cast

Thomas Haden Church (Sideways) has been cast as the webslinger's new archenemy in the upcoming third Spider-Man film, Sony announced. Church, who was nominated for an Oscar this year for his Sideways performance, will co-star with Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst in the film, to be directed by Sam Raimi. No details were released about Church's villain, which remains a closely guarded secret.

Spider-Man 3 is scheduled to begin production early next year for a May 4, 2007, release.

"In addition to the ongoing relationship between Peter Parker and M.J., these films are driven by the great actors who have brought our villains to life," Raimi said in a statement. "Thomas Haden Church will be a fantastic and challenging new nemesis and we all look forward to working with him."
    -----------------------------------
    Ring 3?

The Ring Two director Hideo Nakata told the Chicago Sun-Times that he'd love to helm a third installment in the horror franchise.
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar

Credits
    A lot of people are saying that Church fits the bill for Eddie Brock, but for me, he would work as The Scorpion. So until I hear otherwise, The Scorpion seems a very likely candidate (Raimi was talking about a villain with spider-like powers that would be a match for Spider-Man's and The Scorpion has a lot of those and an awesome tail, but it could be too close to Ock from II).

I hated Ring Two and personally wish that I wouldn't have to shell out $16 to buy a movie I already own just so that I could get Rings (which apparently is a lot better and more intriguing than Two). The only way I would buy Ring Two on DVD is if it is a new cut of the film and contains Rings. The only way I would buy The Ring again is if they put in all the subplots that were taken out. C'mon, make an unrated cut for the fans!
    http://web.sm3thegame.com/media/2502/2863/9999999/BannerPassContest1.gif

Credits
    I would looove to see Venom in Spidey3