Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Star Trek????

Credits

Star Trek????

So, what does everyone think about the end of star trek enterprise? I just saw the 2 part episode called divergence has anyone seen that? I found some cool clips of Star Trek online here upn.com/shows/enterprise/fan_favorites/ The clips are great they will be announcing the favorite episode from the past four seasons of Star Trek Enterprise soon on this site too .... Let me know if anyone checks this site out???

Credits
    I am sorry to see Enterprise go. I have enjoyed the show since day 1, but this last season was by far the best.

Still not as good as the original Star Trek series, however.

On the other hand, I had heard after last season that the only reason why Enterprise was extended another season is so the show would have enough episodes to go into syndication. So I can't say the cancellation is a surprise.

Sure will be weird not watching Star Trek next year.
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits
    UPN and B&B are real fools, why the heck do they have to cancel ENTERprise! well i definitely believe ST will be resurrected sooner or later, they can never put a good one down did you see TV guide's tribute to startrek? well its about time..they published 4 issues all about startrek and they are really great, if you trekkies wanna see, here is the link--www.tvguide.com/special/startrek and don't forget to watch the next episode this Friday

Credits
    Star Trek is just too damn PC lately, in fact ever since The Next Generation the whole thing has been too steeped in the mankind has achieved perfection ideology. It's all really really preachy from Riker stating that they eat a synthesised component with the same nutreants, taste and texture as meat but without killing an animal because its barberic, to Janeways constant babble about Star Fleet protocall and how they can't interfere with another species development, right the way through to Enterprise and it's damn fool of a captain folding his arms to give his "One day my people will develop protocalls bla bla bla" speach it's all just too damn patriotic. I dont enjoy the original series too mucjh because it was so damn silly, but I do enjoy all of the first 6 films since the characters at least had the guts to break the rules at every opportunity.

Credits
    OH MY GOD did you guys see the latest 2 episodes? Talk about taking notes from editman. Wow.

NOW they decide to cancel it?!?!! I'm pissed.