Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Band Of Brothers 2??

Just surfing around and found this @ IMDb
    http://imdb.com/title/tt0374463/

A 10-part mini-series from the creators of "Band of Brothers" telling stories of America's battle with the Japanese in the Pacific during World War II.
    With BOB being fantastic, a second miniseries/movie could just "bring it". Found the first to be very realistic and lets hope this will be too if its for real.
    Last edited by Kn'thrak; 01-08-2004 at 09:40 AM.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    "After the acclaimed success of the HBO miniseries "Band of Brothers," Tom Hanks and his Playtone producing partner-in-war Gary Goetzman are reuniting with - guess who - Steven Spielberg to produce a new World War II dramatic miniseries, this time set in the Pacific Theater. Tentatively dubbed "Untitled World War II Pacific Theater Project," the DreamWorks project will focus on a battalion of soldiers, following them through the island-to-island assault on the Japanese, which culminated in the Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Unlike "Band of Brothers," which was based on Stephen Ambrose's bestseller, which chronicled the506 th Airborne Regiment after their landing in France on D-Day, the trio's newest project will be an original work. Bruce McKenna, recipient of the Writers Guild of America award for work on several "Band" episodes, is reportedly the frontrunner to take charge of the writing team."
    Also,
    http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/949830/posts
    It is not enough 'I succeed'. Everyone else must fail.

Credits
    This is great news. I hope this project gets the green light.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    Hopefullly they'll do a good job with it

Credits
    yes I can confirm that Tom Hanks will be doing this. It came righ trom his mouth when he came to visit my school and talk about it.