Thanks Thanks:  51
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Credits

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

ive heard that the new harry potter trailer will debut sometime this month. does anyone know if theres any truth to that

Credits

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Once one does it, everyone does it: how we've evolved from our primate ancestors...

A 'preview' of a preview of 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire' inside the ABC TV ads of 'Chamber of Secrets' from the official site:

Quicktime, 3.08MB:
    http://pdl.warnerbros.com/wbol/us/ma...030_qt_500.mov
    Last edited by editman; 05-03-2005 at 02:57 AM.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits

Behind the scenes

From The Snitch.co.uk...

Behind the scenes: Low Quality (11 MB)
    Behind the scenes: High Quality (35 MB)

PS.: First teaser trailer to be online on Apple.com from Monday...

Credits
    Actually it seems it'll go online before then (I'm guessing tomorrow) and MuggleNet has info up about the trailer airing tomorrow on satellite.

According to a press release on Business Wire, the teaser trailer for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire will have its worldwide satellite debut this weekend. If you have the right equipment, here's where and when you can find it:

Sunday, May 8th, 2005: 6:00 AM - 6:15 AM ET (3:00 - 3:15 AM PT)
    Monday, May 9th, 2005: 6:00 AM - 6:15 AM ET (3:00 - 3:15 AM PT)

Coordinates for both feeds: IA 6, Trans. 11; C-BAND
    Downlink Freq: 3920 V; Audio 6.2/6.8

If you don't have the equipment, don't worry - the teaser trailer will be available on the Net (at Apple.com as previously reported) sometime over the weekend.
    Fez.

Credits
    Its up...

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/har...egobletoffire/

MOD ADDED: See this thread for direct link.
    Last edited by editman; 05-07-2005 at 06:23 PM.

Credits
    Hats off to the WB publicity department. This is the first Harry Potter trailer that has ever made me interested in seeing a Harry Potter film (I haven't seen one yet). Fantastic editing, great music, and a good taste at the story.

As far as the look of the film goes, I'm becoming a fan. I like that the characters are becoming older, and I think it would be a mistake to recast any of the main student characters for any future films. What is really interesting (and what they have gravitated towards at the beginning of the teaser) is the fact that they are growing up and becoming more mature. That's something that we don't get to see on films all that often. We see it all the time on TV shows, but rarely on film.

Also, the effects look phenomenal. For the first time, the effects are truly selling me on the premise. They no longer look as cheap as they did at the beginning. Harry Potter 3 looked to be a step in the right direction, but it still looked too clean to me. This film looks real and sells me on the idea of young wizards.

This is the film that could change my mind on the Harry Potter films and get me into a seat for the first time.
    http://web.sm3thegame.com/media/2502/2863/9999999/BannerPassContest1.gif

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkShed
    Hats off to the WB publicity department. This is the first Harry Potter trailer that has ever made me interested in seeing a Harry Potter film (I haven't seen one yet).
    Sorry but I'm thinking the opposite. As a teaser it uses too much from the past 3 films in the first half, and focuses on only the championship thingy (sorry I'm not an HP fan) in the second half, which is not that exciting probably cos the visual montage doesn't show anything really impressive.

No direct reference whatsoever about to the titled Goblet of Fire. (Again I don't read books. So sorry if I'm wrong.) No glimpse of Cho Cheung.

Compared to the teaser of Azkaban this teaser is like 'yeah yeah whatever'.

Credits
    What I like about the beginning is that it is showing a progression. People are becoming older, more mature. The films are no longer children-fare and moving into more substantal character moments.

I haven't read the books, nor seen the films, so I guess that my opinion is solely based off the previous marketing. Even Azkaban had a high emphasis towards children. This moves away from that.

I see where you are coming from, editman. However, I think that the teaser is more about where the new film fits into the saga as a whole. It's a progression, which is visually represented in the opening montage. I think that it works.

Wait for the trailer to understand fully on what the story is about. I do have to give it some respect for not being solely "cool images" without storylines, which the Azkaban teaser was.

Credits
    High Res - 640x480 hier

Normal size - 320x240 (6 MB)hier

oder direkt hier

http://www.veritaserum.com/news3/arc...gust&year=2005
    Last edited by bendermac; 08-14-2005 at 03:43 AM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by camber
    High-definition - 640x480
    Normal size - 320x240 (6 MB)
    Of course, that is a preview of the new trailer, not the actual new trailer itself.

And of course, the link to the 640 TV capture doesn't work.

Ahhhh... newbies... Gotta love them for trying, even if it's inconsequential.

Then again, there's the glimpse of Cho Cheung... Meh, I knew girls at high school that looks hotter.
    Last edited by editman; 08-14-2005 at 03:49 AM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by editman
    And of course, the link to the 640 TV capture doesn't work.

Ahhhh... newbies... Gotta love them for trying, even if it's inconsequential.
    Sneak Peak 640 link worked for me.

Credits
    Thanks for high res link...

here is some more footage...I havent seen it yet...still downloading...but heard it is something about ylue ball!

http://www.mugglenet.com/download.php?f=gof/hpgof.zip

EDIT:

direct link doesnt work...

but it is here:

http://mugglenet.com/
    Last edited by Prod; 08-14-2005 at 05:39 PM.

Credits
    Here's some new footage from Extra TV:

<a href="http://progressive.stream.aol.com/wb/gl/wbonline/extra/2005/extra/potter0812_dl.mov">Harry Potter - Extra TV Goblet of Fire preview</a>

Credits
    Lo ppl - I saw a new trailer for GOF this morning on UKs GMTV which was completely new

Was expecting to see it somewhere on the net but have no luck so far - thus
    I am here searching - if you lot haven't seen it on the net I guess no1 has!!

Any ideas?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by lebeljd
    Here's some new footage from Extra TV:

<a href="http://progressive.stream.aol.com/wb/gl/wbonline/extra/2005/extra/potter0812_dl.mov">Harry Potter - Extra TV Goblet of Fire preview</a>
    Apologies - this was it minus the annoying voice over...

Cheers

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast