Thanks Thanks:  51
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dvd_master
    So do you think it will be on the soundtrack, or is it even part of the soundtrack? I was just curious to see if it was an existing music track or not.
    Never say never, but I would sincerely doubt that the music in the trailer has anything to do with what Doyle has composed for the film's score. The music is most likely by Magic Box Music who also did the excellent (and unreleased) music to the "Prisoner of Azkaban" trailer campaign.
    On their site, www.magicboxmusic.com , it says that they're working on the GoF campaign so I think it's safe to put two-and-two together since it sounds like their work.
    I agree: it's excellent stuff!

Credits
    International Teaser in much better quality (Quick Time)...
    No voice over, but french subtitles...

International Teaser - 17,5 MB

Credits
    thanks a lot lukullus good find

as for the encoding itself: the subs can be removed with qt pro's masking. quality is ok but could've been much better if the encoder would've taken a bit care in the deinterlacing section but what do you exspect from people who get payed for doing an encoding job of movie trailers

Credits
    Don't know if this will help but found a link for the preview without subtitles...

http://www.fi-sci.net/index.php?opti...=146&Itemid=44

Credits
    the quality looks even worst and that with a higher bitrate. geez, what joke.

nonetheless, thank you tommyle

Credits
    MOD Edit: this is the same trailerlink lukullus has posted hours ago. please check before posting.
    Last edited by bendermac; 08-22-2005 at 02:03 PM.

Credits

Same Trailer, Slightly Doctored

I have uploaded the same trailer to rapidshare, removed the subtitles, sorted out some of the colour problems, so you can read the text slightly better, and reformatted it to a PAL VCD format. Hope this is ok for you.

get it here if you want it...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalboz
    Never say never, but I would sincerely doubt that the music in the trailer has anything to do with what Doyle has composed for the film's score. The music is most likely by Magic Box Music who also did the excellent (and unreleased) music to the "Prisoner of Azkaban" trailer campaign.
    On their site, www.magicboxmusic.com , it says that they're working on the GoF campaign so I think it's safe to put two-and-two together since it sounds like their work.
    I agree: it's excellent stuff!
    Damn, so that music might never be released? How dissapointing, I hate when they do this. Magic Box Music never releases their tracks, or just never publicly? God I want that song now....

Credits
    I think they release their tracks...like the latest volume is for sale I think...I have heard all of the samples...(they arent really samples but the whole songs....)Hopefully this song will reach there eventually...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by HingeThunder
    Hope this is ok for you.
    ok?!? OK?!?
    WOW! That's the best-looking version of this that's available ANYWHERE! What an improvement! Thanks so much! :big grin:

Credits
    MOD Edit: this is the same trailerlink tommyle has posted. please check before posting or is it that hard?
    Last edited by bendermac; 08-23-2005 at 10:03 AM.

Credits
    Hey you guys think you can re add some of your kick *** quicktime encodes of the PREVIOUS Harry Potter movies ? I was able to find your old encodes here of the full trailers for the last 3 movies. Now we just need the teasers

Credits
    anyone have the HQ version without subtitles from fi-sci.net? they took it off thier site for overload with the bandwith. Thanks

Credits
    ok heres the teaser from fi-sci.net as long as it doesn't conflict with a mod's views on the site (and my link was a direct one while the other was only the webpage so kinda different).anyway Its on yousendit so should be up for a while

http://s18.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...805L6GOF2YN385

Credits
    THANKS for that...appretiate it

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast