Well I'm fairly new to these forums....I've been a long time lurker and finally decided to register when that Sith trailer was released here first. So first of all hello everyone.

I was lurking rottentomatoes website and came across peoples reaction to Kevin Smith's review of Sith. A lot of negative responses came about. And to everyones surprise Kevin Smith himself showed up and started posting. At first I didn't believe it was him...but a quick visit to his viewaskew website indicated that he was indeed on the prowl.

This is from his viewaskew site (the news) section;

Kevin's early look at the final Star Wars prequel has set the net aflutter, making the rounds at such popular locales as Aint It Cool News and Slashdot. Now, the discussion forums at well-known film review site "Rotten Tomatoes" has come alive, as folks posted the review, started to have their own Kevin discussion, only to be railroaded when Kevin himself came on board to lay down the smack to all the posters who thought he wasn't watching.
And following this post is some of the more interesting and humourous posts by Smith from rottentomatoes.