i think my version is better from the one you have on the site
    but you'll be the judge of that

http://rapidshare.de/files/1648930/C...ailer.avi.html

22MB

Enjoy Guys

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by tomervini
    i think my version is better from the one you have on the site
    better in terms of what? your version isn't cropped properly and the resolution isn't choosed correctly too
    btw, the audio mutes everytime i played it when stallone makes this big jump over the edge near the end. so much for being better
    Last edited by bender; 05-08-2005 at 02:22 PM.

Credits
    Not to mention one has to go through the weird-a** procedure to get the... DivX(!!!?) AVI file downloaded.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by editman
    Not to mention one has to go through the weird-a** procedure to get the... DivX(!!!?) AVI file downloaded.
    Well, this weird-a** procedure is independant of the filetype, so your argument is miswritten. Plus, he is sharing in the way he can, so there is no point here in flaming his effort.

It started to be annoying as you guys pick on most newbies to the forum; always attacking them as if they disrupted the quiteness of the heavenly ground, aka Movie-List.

Loosen it up a bit. No wonder it is hardly anyone but the regulars that post in these forums!!
    It is not enough 'I succeed'. Everyone else must fail.

Credits
    Fair enough. But if one makes a bold statement like 'my version is better from the one you have on the site' one has to prepare to be flamed.

In terms of accessibilty, this file is not 'better from' the M-L Classics one, since one can't direct download it with GetRight. Am I not correct?

Credits
    He didn't say "my version is better". He said: "I think my version is better." There is quite a difference there.

As for accessibility, at least the file can be downloaded, and the website is in english!! I am sure if the guy had enough money to rent a dedicated server, he wouldn't have hesitated!

Credits
    With or without 'I think', it's still a bold statement.

'i think my version is better from the one you have on the site'. What is this 'me' and 'you' thing?

Hey don't get me wrong. Member contributions are always welcomed. Back in the days before bender went official, he had those weird-a** procedures to DL QT files encoded with weird-a** codecs. I still DLed them.

But what's the purpose of encoding and posting a trailer already available as a M-L Classic? Just cos it has a bigger frame size with more or less 20-ish MB filesize. Why not post something else not available, like a trailer from Rambo instead?

And certainly a contribution will be much more welcomed if the contributor doesn't personalify his/her contribution, like the rest of us owe him/her for it or something.

If tomervini says 'it's an alternative to the QT version available from Movie-List', it'll sound less hostile (to my ear at least).

Credits
    Sorry , i didn't mean to step on any toes

let me explain

i saw the trailer that you have on the site , and i remembered that i have the dvd of the movie ,and i thought to myself that maybe i will try to do an encode of my own
    when i finished the encode i saw the two trailers ,and my version looks better
    so i wanted to share the trailer with everyone that's all

I had only the best intentions