Thanks Thanks:  0

View Poll Results: The Lost Season Finale was...

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing!

2 22.22%
  • Good

5 55.56%
  • Just O.K./So So...

1 11.11%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Horrible

1 11.11%
    Credits

Lost Season Finale

I saw it last night, and I loved it!, so ok, it didn't really answer anything and it just post more questions for next season but I loved the character arcs and I thought the whole thing was in the spirit of the show.

I thought it was great, but apparently opinion has been very mixed so I'm curious about what you guys think.

So vote!
    snootch to the noonch!

Credits
    I thought it was good.
    It would have been nice if they had answered something... anything...
    but it was a good show.

Credits
    Lost has become my favourite TV show. I was really hyped about last nights finale and I figured it would have left us hanging on the edge of our seats at the end which I felt it did not. While it was a great ending and left us wanting more, it wasn't as shocking as I figured it would be.

I'm not one of these people that wants everything answered right now. I love the way they are doing it. Slowly showing how everyone is connected and how everyone came together. Locke brought up some great points last night about how they were able to survive the crash the way they did. Each one does have a purpose. I am just sitting back letting the mythology of the island be slowly revealed. It's much in the same way that the X-Files did it with their massive conspiracy.

Last nights show did leave us with a lot of questions which we have to ponder over the summer and I'm sure the internet will be going nuts with.

How exactly did the Black Rock end up there? Is the 'monster' invisible or cloaked almost like Predator? Who really did set off the black smoke? Where the ones on the boat the "others"? What do they want with Walt? Was it Walt that they wanted all a long? How exactly are Michael, Jin, and Sawyer going to get back to the island, I thought they said they were 15 miles out. Where does the hatch lead to? How'd Locke end up in the wheelchair? What do the numbers mean? That's the big one I want to know.

This is what I love about this show. All I've got to say is that they take their time and for us to just sit back and enjoy it as frustrating as it may seem at times.

Credits
    I don't know. I like the show, but it is very frustrating. All they ever do is build tension and tease like something is going to happen, but it never does. I was joking with my wife about how it was like 2 hours of foreplay with no sex.

The only gratification that I got was when the annoying guy exploded and that was at the beginning of the show. So maybe my problem with the finale was that it sort of prematurely ejaculated....er, that is in a gratifying excitement sense.

Credits
    Sad to see it go. Hope they can pull together another good seasson. I am impressed at how they keep bringing in new stroy lines. Now we have to see what this whole tunnel thing is about. I will be a fan next season too.
    "Keep Looking Up!"