Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Since the likes of immediate Music and X-ray dog wont' release to the public...

I was wondering if anyone knew of someone who did release to the public who makes music like Immediate Music's? I've got e.s. Posthumus' album but i'm not sure of anyone else who makes music like that. Also...anyone else had a lot of trouble finding that disc? the real cd i mean. I had to do a bit of searching before i found a place to buy it.

Credits
    Posthumus was released for public. X-Ray Dog released 1 cd for the public. But normally, those companies like Brand X, X-Ray Dog and Immediate Music don't release their music for the public.

You have to be a lucky person (like me) to get those albums :-)

Credits
    E.S. Posthumous didn't release their music as trailer music. They released it as a blend of orchestra and rhythm. It just so happens it caught the attention of movie companies who thought "hey, this would make great trailer music."

I can't wait until their next album.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorehound
    E.S. Posthumous didn't release their music as trailer music. They released it as a blend of orchestra and rhythm. It just so happens it caught the attention of movie companies who thought "hey, this would make great trailer music."

I can't wait until their next album.
    oh i know they didn't originally release it as trailer music, i was just saying that they give off the same vibe as Immediate Music basically.

Credits
    www.edgen.com

Justin Durban. his music is mostly online for free, and available for use. has done some soundtracks, some trailor music, game music. some of the stuff is very much in IM style, and you can hear some strong hans zimmer influence there

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by saberflash
    www.edgen.com

Justin Durban. his music is mostly online for free, and available for use. has done some soundtracks, some trailor music, game music. some of the stuff is very much in IM style, and you can hear some strong hans zimmer influence there
    thanks for posting this, at least someone is letting us get a taste of their music.