Thanks Thanks:  9
    Credits

King Kong (2005)

for more information about the tv airing and online presentation please visit comingsoon.net. it'll also aired in hdtv on nbc and universal hd :big grin:
    when the trailer will hit the net is so far unknown. be assured we'll try to get as fast as possible online here at movie-list.com
    Last edited by bender; 06-18-2005 at 04:49 AM.

Credits
    Holy shi*t! I suggest everyone read the full article. This is HUGE!

ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bender
    be assured we'll try to get as fast as possible online here at movie-list.com
    hardly wait!

in the meantime, watch (production diary):
    http://www.kongisking.net/kong2005/proddiary/

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT

Credits

KING KONG TV Teaser is ONLINE NOW!!!

KING KONG TV Teaser(QT) is ONLINE NOW!!!

TV TEASER(10 sec.)http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/20...ng/trailer.php

just 10 sec. oh,i can't wait!!

To be love...a whole life long

Credits
    Today, when I saw The Legend Of Zorro, an International Trailer for King Kong played. Now I have search several UIP sites and several others, but none have this 1:17 edit. It appeared at first to be a cutdown, but it later appeared to be have alot of new CGI footage, including the improved Kong. Here's a brief rundown.
    - Similar in style to the first teaser.
    - The trailer starts with the Universal logo removing the opener.
    - As Black directs Watts, the trailer removes the line "feelings growing, washing over you..." Also, when Kong roars the shots have been moved slightly. In the 1st edit, we see a pan out from the island as Kong roars, then Black and Brody looking in awe. In this version, the shots are swapped. The "Burt, get the camera" bit, may have been removed too.
    - Bizarely, the 'from Academy Award Winner Peter Jackson' shot was removed and replaced with black.
    - In the sequence where they've taken Watts, there is the removal of Bell shouting "Mysterio!", and Brody yelling "behind the wall!". The latter was replaced with a long shot of the contraption holding Watts being lowered.
    - The climax of the trailer is where most is ommitted. Among the various footage removed, is Brody and Watts about to kiss, something swimmig in a swamp, a dinsosaur about to bite someone's arm, and Watts running.
    - However, there is some new footage. There is a new clip of Brody running among the dinosaurs, where one of them roars at him as he moves away from it. Lots of the footage above has been replaced with parts of scene where Kong rescues Watts down the middle of a cliff.
    - Finally, before the title card, when Kong appears in front of the T-Rex, instead of being from behind, it was from the front and the close-up of Kong roaring was a different angle.
    I know, no proof, but the new footage definetly surprised me.

Credits

Credits
    Remember this post?
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Today, when I saw The Legend Of Zorro, an International Trailer for King Kong played. Now I have search several UIP sites and several others, but none have this 1:17 edit. It appeared at first to be a cutdown, but it later appeared to be have alot of new CGI footage, including the improved Kong. Here's a brief rundown.
    - Similar in style to the first teaser.
    - The trailer starts with the Universal logo removing the opener.
    - As Black directs Watts, the trailer removes the line "feelings growing, washing over you..." Also, when Kong roars the shots have been moved slightly. In the 1st edit, we see a pan out from the island as Kong roars, then Black and Brody looking in awe. In this version, the shots are swapped. The "Burt, get the camera" bit, may have been removed too.
    - Bizarely, the 'from Academy Award Winner Peter Jackson' shot was removed and replaced with black.
    - In the sequence where they've taken Watts, there is the removal of Bell shouting "Mysterio!", and Brody yelling "behind the wall!". The latter was replaced with a long shot of the contraption holding Watts being lowered.
    - The climax of the trailer is where most is ommitted. Among the various footage removed, is Brody and Watts about to kiss, something swimmig in a swamp, a dinsosaur about to bite someone's arm, and Watts running.
    - However, there is some new footage. There is a new clip of Brody running among the dinosaurs, where one of them roars at him as he moves away from it. Lots of the footage above has been replaced with parts of scene where Kong rescues Watts down the middle of a cliff.
    - Finally, before the title card, when Kong appears in front of the T-Rex, instead of being from behind, it was from the front and the close-up of Kong roaring was a different angle.
    I know, no proof, but the new footage definetly surprised me.
    Well, I finally have proof. Except it's German. Oh well, but anyway this International Trailer still has a load of footage you have seen yet, even in the new trailer:
    QT 7: http://trailer.uip.de/kingkong//trailer2_full_h264.mov
    QT 6:http://trailer.uip.de/kingkong/trailer2_lrg_5.mov
    The fullscreen version is broken, so hopefully 480 will do for now.
    Last edited by Matt; 11-09-2005 at 02:59 AM.

Credits
    Last edited by editman; 12-11-2005 at 03:11 AM.

Credits
    Just to make it clear and easy...

... Besides the 4 TV spots from the official site Blade Runner has posted:

TV Spot #1 - :30 "Tremble"
    TV Spot #2 - :30 "Unknown"
    TV Spot #3 - :60 "Unknown"
    TV Spot #7 - :30 "Epic"

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits

Post Obviously not New, But Useful

Official YouTube Encode of the Domestic Trailers

Click KEEPVID Logo to Download Video

Click KEEPVID Logo to Download Video

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.