Thanks Thanks:  4

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits

35mm trailer for Star Trek Generations: You wanna help get it online in High-Def???

today i received the 35mm reel of the star trek generations trailer. as most of you (especially you star trek fans) know, the trailer was dropped from the dvd release for unknown reasons. the romur was that it has something to do with music rights. since the trailer only has music from star trek films this is the most lamest excuse not to inlcude the trailer. anyway, i have it now as a 35mm but getting this baby on a format i can work with, namely encode and post it here at movie-list wont be easy.
    i do know that many of you want us to hunt down rare trailers and this one sure is rare. since a telecine job isn't cheap i want you to ask if you would support me getting this baby online for your and all other trailer fans.

i don't know yet how much money would be needed but i guess it will be around 100 - 200 euro. yes, telecine jobs are expensive i surely will post a price in next week if i found out how much it will be.

well, it's up to you to get this running. i paid for the 35mm version and it looks pretty good

here a pic of a frame scaned by me the dirt you see is from the scaner's glass and not from the 35mm.
    Last edited by bendermac; 08-06-2005 at 07:53 AM.